We are currently open for both 1-2-1 tuition and group workshops for up to 5 people
A number of measures have been put in place to ensure the safety of both staff and customers.
Workshops from beginner to advanced
Choose one, more or the whole set of workshops to become an advanced jewellery maker
Workshops – Children edition
Let your little one explore their creativity with these fun workshops
Workshops – Silver and Gold
Upgrade your jewellery creations to another level with our silver and gold workshops
Give a great gift
Treat someone dear to you with a gift voucher to attend a jewellery making course
If you’ve aways wanted to try jewellery making, if you want to learn new skills, or just need a creative outlet – We offer a variety of jewellery making courses for all levels, training, workshop hire, events & parties…
Covid19 measures at missangas&co:
What are we doing to minimise the risks?
- Every surface including workbenches, tools and equipment will be cleaned regularly and wiped with an appropriate sanitiser between each use
- Group class sizes are reduced to a maximum of 5 participants, all tables are separated by 1.5m from the other.
- Teaching will be managed to allow for social distancing as much as possible within the space. At times it will be necessary to be closer to your tutor, for example when they are demonstrating or when individual support is required. Our tutors will wear a face shield at these times and we would ask that all students wear a mask when possible
- Students will only be able to use the tool sets provided for them at their workbench. Your tutor will provide you with anything else you might need
- Toilets are private to the store, they are also regularly cleaned and wiped with an appropriate sanitiser, antibacterial hand wash is available.
- If you show symptoms before or following your booking, you should contact us immediately to let us know
What will we require from you:
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided upon entering the workshop
- Please provide your own mask for use on arrival and when there is a need to be close to your tutor or others
- Please bring any drinks with you. (Non-alcoholic of course for health and safety reasons)
In the event of the workshop closing due to a second wave or a positive test from one of our staff or customers, students will be offered a voucher to the value of the remaining amount due, valid for 1 year from date of closure.
If you think you may have the virus, we ask that you keep us updated by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org